To donate by PayPal, click here
To donate by mail, click here (WORD Format) or PDF Format)
Donations And Expenses
Adopt A Rescued Pet operates on donations and volunteers; your donations are tax deductible. We have no paid employees. All of your donations are used to help the animals. Our foster volunteers feed and house our rescued pets. They also provide their own transportation for themselves and their foster pets to adoption events, veterinary care, home visits, and adoptions. A donation is requested for each pet adopted to help defray costs. Often many of our adult or older pets require extensive medical care. Surgeries, dental procedures, infections, heart-worm treatment, and skin aliments are the most common. We rely on donations for all organizational expenses.
Since our incorporation in 2004 our expenses have totaled over $119,000.00.
"A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE (800) 435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL,OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE". Refer to CH17557
For Every Dollar Spent:
• 78% paid for veterinarian and medical expenses
• 20% covered program expenses - telephone, printing, shelter fees, special events and adoption related expenses
• 2% was used to pay administrative expenses (no salaries)
Bequest and Living Trusts
For those who wish to leave a legacy and extend their altruism beyond their time, we also gratefully accept bequests and living trusts. Not only does it protect animals, it is also simple to do. One may bequest a certain sum of money, a percentage of an estate, or perhaps the remainder of an estate after the fulfillment of the will. This can include cash, real estate, securities, houses, and / or personal property (vehicles, art, jewelry, etc.)
Living trusts are more popular than wills. This is because, as defined, they may be effective immediately upon death and will circumvent probate, keeping all terms private.
Can't Adopt But Would Like To Help?
Just start using GoodSearch.com as your search engine and online shopping mall. Every time you search the Internet or make an online purchase at one of their partner merchants, GoodSearch makes a donation to Adopt a Rescued Pet!
• Volunteer -- many tasks and skills are needed
• Make a donation
• Send a gift card to shop for pet supplies
• Hold a pet food, cat litter, and / or pet supplies drive
• Include Adopt A Rescued Pet in your business advertisements
• Invite one of our volunteers to speak at an organizational meeting
• Add an AARPI link to your website
• Post our adoption calendar on your website